The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loans for Moses and Barry and keeping Fellaini and Baines at this time would do me.

I had much higher hopes for our "Ins" this season but looks like BK has let Martinez down financially.

I'd have to agree think spurs will be strong contenders for the league yu never know man utd might struggle to get into the top 4 this season unless they buy over next week or whatever is left really does show the gulf in the league in the top six sides and the rest..

Nah...Utds squad is still better than Spurs.

Also, even if City, Chelsea and Spurs finished above them, they´d still finish i 4th place. Can´t see Arsenal, red****e or us finishing above Utd.

Spurs squad is better than utds, utd are full of ageing players and sicknotes, city, chelsea and spurs have 3 or 4 quality players for each position, utd lose van persie to injury and there screwed

Spurs squad is better than utds, utd are full of ageing players and sicknotes, city, chelsea and spurs have 3 or 4 quality players for each position, utd lose van persie to injury and there screwed

Disagree. They keep Rooney and he's better than anything Spurs have. I'd also argue Little Pea is better than Soldado, especially when you consider his experience in the league compared to the Spaniard.

Come on Everton, surprise us for once with a signing or two and have that be that for this transfer window.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fixed it for you.
Tru.

Kenwright is like the RS; always comes up smelling of roses.

Pressure on him to put his hand in his pocket to add to the squad, then BOOM United make an offer for our players and 99% of the fans would now simply be delighted with this summer's business if we're just able to keep those two and not add further faces.

Window slams shut, the fans are made up that the proverbial David has defeated Golliath and go into the season full of optimism... until we get a few injuries then suddenly realise our squad is rubbish. :lol:

Tru.

Pressure on him to put his hand in his pocket to add to the squad, then BOOM United make an offer for our players and 99% of the fans would now simply be delighted with this summer's business if we're just able to keep those two and not add further faces.

Window slams shut, the fans are made up that the proverbial David has defeated Golliath and go into the season full of optimism... until we get a few injuries then suddenly realise our squad is rubbish. :lol:

The problem is that you're expecting Bill to dip into his pockets which aren't as bountiful as some other chairmen. He's not a billionaire. Millionaire maybe?

The problem is that you're expecting Bill to dip into his pockets which aren't as bountiful as some other chairmen. He's not a billionaire. Millionaire maybe?

In general terms, I've never really understood this belief that football chairmen should be obliged to spend millions upon millions of their own money on essentially our entertainment. I know that there are many that do, but I don't get the obligation bit. As it happens all the clubs are now worth a lot more then they were 10-15 years ago, but that wasn't really connected to individual investments.

Tru.

It's early in the day and I rally shouldn't but ....honestly, why do you bother if we have a sh1t board, Sh1t Chairman, Sh1t manager, Sh1t first 11, Sh1t bench, Sh1t overall squad..... and I bet our tea Lady could be better. Seriously why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back