The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to quote Twitter few tweets regarding Oviedo and him having a medical at Leicester today surely it's a load of s...t!! Hardly getting rid of Oviedo are we? Would question sense of that if it was true which I really doubt

If we sold Baines, I would be as disappointed as I was when it turned out Lenora Crichlow was only in the first episode of Death in Paradise.

As much as I hate to quote Twitter few tweets regarding Oviedo and him having a medical at Leicester today surely it's a load of s...t!! Hardly getting rid of Oviedo are we? Would question sense of that if it was true which I really doubt

I hope this is a loan only, if true...

No he isn't. Fourth_Official sent an email to that Indykalia or who ever they are, the WUM, and they tweeted it.

...I trust those who say twitter is unreliable but if its true, then it suggests the Manager doesn't rate him.

I'd be amazed if thats true about Oviedo, but if it is then I'd say Baines will be gracing the Goodison turf again this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back