The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon mate?

His size would worry me too, but he's a good player.

For example, I don't think anyone would mind having Giovinco in our team and he's a bloody midget!

giovinco did wonders for me on FIFA so i am 100% certain his size wouldn't be an issue for the prem

Can't see Felli and Baines leaving now and I'm hopeful Martinez has got a little diamond or even two hidden up his sleeve. Watch me cry on deadline day

Please. No.

Fresh from Paul Scharner being linked with a move to Wolfsburg, Hamburg have confirmed that the former Wigan and West Brom utility player's contract has been cancelled with immediate effect.

Fellaini out, Scharner in?

:lol:

What is this?
Mbokani, top striker in the belgian league. If you think that he'd struggle in this league then you probably haven't be paying attention to how well strikers from that league have done in recent times. He's a decent technician and scores goals. His game is similar to that of lewandowski.

Ali adnan is a fantastic left back prospect. He's fast, very good on the ball and his very big and strong. He's got a fantastic attitude to the game and was recently named in the team of tournament of the recent U20 world cup.

Dos santos is a super talent who lost his way along the road. But if you've been paying attention to his mexico career you'd know that he's lost none of his ability. Our system would get the best out of him provided he gets regular game time. Very versatile to and that's pivotal for a team like ours that can't afford to have a big squad.

Taarabt is very gifted. Just needs the right system and a manager who can get the best out of him.

Quintero is a monster talent. The sort of player that is destined for greatness. Don't really know if he'd have fancied a move to us rather than porto but we could've atleast tried. He was signed for 8 million quid which is criminal considering his talent.

These are players that have been signed recently at prices that we can afford, there are more out there who are still available but because of how late it is in the market, it could be really difficult to convince the teams to let them go. Players like bolly, morrison, saleh gomaah, inui, have real top class potential and we could build a great squad on a budget.

Mbokani, top striker in the belgian league. If you think that he'd struggle in this league then you probably haven't be paying attention to how well strikers from that league have done in recent times. He's a decent technician and scores goals. His game is similar to that of lewandowski.

Ali adnan is a fantastic left back prospect. He's fast, very good on the ball and his very big and strong. He's got a fantastic attitude to the game and was recently named in the team of tournament of the recent U20 world cup.

Dos santos is a super talent who lost his way along the road. But if you've been paying attention to his mexico career you'd know that he's lost none of his ability. Our system would get the best out of him provided he gets regular game time. Very versatile to and that's pivotal for a team like ours that can't afford to have a big squad.

Taarabt is very gifted. Just needs the right system and a manager who can get the best out of him.

Quintero is a monster talent. The sort of player that is destined for greatness. Don't really know if he'd have fancied a move to us rather than porto but we could've atleast tried. He was signed for 8 million quid which is criminal considering his talent.

These are players that have been signed recently at prices that we can afford, there are more out there who are still available but because of how late it is in the market, it could be really difficult to convince the teams to let them go. Players like bolly, morrison, saleh gomaah, inui, have real top class potential and we could build a great squad on a budget.

Were they free mate, cos we have no moneyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back