The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second goal Caldwell passes it straight to an attacker who sets up the goalscorer.

For the third, 2 Wigan players (neither of who are McCarthy) get in each others way and lay the ball down for the attacker who scores.

What am I missing Ijjy?

It's not just the actual goal. The build up and bits before.

Maybe it's just me then.

Just stuck in my head ever since.

You can tell I'm bored that I actually went to the effort of YouTubing it mate, slow news day!

Nah I'm surprised other haven't mate.

I've already resigned myself to him coming so I am a little more relaxed on the lad these days. Just fancied an argument up there.

Sorry Librarian.

He's not for me but if he does arrive then I hope he proves me wrong in every way!

It's not just the actual goal. The build up and bits before.

Maybe it's just me then.

Just stuck in my head ever since.

He wasn't even involved in the build up though. If defenders are going to gift the ball to the opposition in dangerous areas then you can't blame McCarthy for it. All you've convinced me of with that example is that your dislike of McCarthy has no substance.

He wasn't even involved in the build up though. If defenders are going to gift the ball to the opposition in dangerous areas then you can't blame McCarthy for it. All you've convinced me of with that example is that your dislike of McCarthy has no substance.

I don't care. You've watched highlights. Well done mate.

Roy Keane was relegated with Forrest, have a vivid memory of him tracking back, sliding on his arse into the nets.

Some people don't rate McCarthy at 15m, that's fine. He's far from gash though.

He needs more leadership qualities. Just my opinion.

Roy Keane was relegated with Forrest, have a vivid memory of him tracking back, sliding on his arse into the nets.

That's a cracking example that mate.

And if we end up with another Roy Keane then we will all be happy.

Not convinced he will be that much even. We will pay however much up front and hopefully have all of the Fellaini money up front. That's something to hold on to right? Right?

Not convinced he will be that much even. We will pay however much up front and hopefully have all of the Fellaini money up front. That's something to hold on to right? Right?

I think 10m is about right but you win some you lose some. He'll cost 13 or thereabouts unfortunately (at a guess).

I'm sick to lose Fellaini, I think a full year in his natural position and we'd have got a LOT more. I'm resigned to it though.

I think 10m is about right but you win some you lose some. He'll cost 13 or thereabouts unfortunately (at a guess).

I'm sick to lose Fellaini, I think a full year in his natural position and we'd have got a LOT more. I'm resigned to it though.
I'm sick that we can't build on our squad at any point without first having the heart of it ripped out of it every couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back