The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's game just showed my worst fear . We don't have the players to play Martinez's style . Now If Fellaini goes we really do need a playmaker and striker but its getting on really late in the window . If worst comes to worse Fellaini goes 25m and McCarthy and Barry are brought in and we spend the rest on a striker in January

you and i know the money will be " vanished" in january

Zero quality if Fellaini goes ?
What sort on nonsense is that Everton are not a one man team as you would suggest,Miralles,Coleman,Barkley,Jakielka,Baines,Defoleou,Distin Etc can hardly be describes as being of Zero quality.
Furthermore the signing of Ince and McCarthy will enhance the squad greatly.
Zero quality ! A classic example of kneejerk reaction.

We also need goals....hes is natural goal scorer and you find they adapt there game and use their head...look at Kevin Phillips.

Im not saying Defoe would be a long term solution but he would still score 20 goals a season for the next 2 or 3 seasons

Zero quality if Fellaini goes ?
What sort on nonsense is that Everton are not a one man team as you would suggest,Miralles,Coleman,Barkley,Jakielka,Baines,Defoleou,Distin Etc can hardly be describes as being of Zero quality.
Furthermore the signing of Ince and McCarthy will enhance the squad greatly.
Zero quality ! A classic example of kneejerk reaction.

None of the players you've listed play in central or defensive midfield....

Of course if Fellaini goes I'll wait and see whose brought in before going nuclear, however the point is valid--IF he goes we'll be short there.

The rumours linking us to bruno martins indi seem odd as we currently have 6 (SIX!!) first team centre backs on the books.

I wonder if Martinez will go 3-5-2 or some total football formation with so many centre backs.

You got a link for BMI?

I'd just like to see Martinez shopping in the Eredivisie. Full stop. Packed with technical players on low wages and smallish transfer fees.

We also need goals....hes is natural goal scorer and you find they adapt there game and use their head...look at Kevin Phillips.

Im not saying Defoe would be a long term solution but he would still score 20 goals a season for the next 2 or 3 seasons

He's scored over 20 goals in a season twice in his career, the last time being 2009.

Never scored 20 in the league in his career.

Just think lids.. at this VERY moment now, the world's biggest Everton fan, Mr William Kenwright, is plotting against his team's very fans about how to sell our biggest asset and invest as little of the transfer fee as possible.

Just think lids.. at this VERY moment now, the world's biggest Everton fan, Mr William Kenwright, is plotting against his team's very fans about how to sell our biggest asset and invest as little of the transfer fee as possible.

Yeah Bill is deliberately trying to undermine the club so he can devalue his investment. Good one. Or perhaps your latest fantasy involves Mr Kenwright pocketing the funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back