The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a nightmare if we have Osman starting in central midfield again next season.

People seem quite relaxed about central midfield because they think it will be Fellaini and Gibson playing there. I don't think that's guaranteed as bringing our leading goalscorer back into midfield will have a big impact on our goal threat.

Even if that happens, we are left with Leon Osman if injuries take hold. We really need to strengthen our central midfield.

I think that's a bit harsh on Osman to be honest. He performs well in the centre - so much so he didn't look out of place playing there at international level. Nothing wrong with him playing there at all.

Of more concern is having to play Vic or naismith out wide on a fairly regular basis

edit/ although I agree another good centre midfielder added to the squad would be a good thing

Wilfried Bony's agent has confirmed that we are one or 4 clubs that have made an offer for him.

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 4m
According to Bony's agent, West Ham, Liverpool and Everton have all made offers, but Swansea's is the best. #Vitesse #lfc #efc #whu #swans

on twitter!

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 4m
According to Bony's agent, West Ham, Liverpool and Everton have all made offers, but Swansea's is the best. #Vitesse #lfc #efc #whu #swans

on twitter!

Yeah I write for that site and the bloke who runs the twitter account has good sources in Holland

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 15m
Swansea are now offering €14 million + bonuses of €2 million for Wilfried Bony, agent says "Why is Bony still in Arnhem?

think that price rules us out! if true that is!!!

*sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back