The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 15m
Swansea are now offering €14 million + bonuses of €2 million for Wilfried Bony, agent says "Why is Bony still in Arnhem?

think that price rules us out! if true that is!!!

*sigh

Did we not offer 14m for a spanish striker in Jan?....don,t tell me it,s all gone on the new lawnmower to cut the new grass at GP. !

Did we not offer 14m for a spanish striker in Jan?....don,t tell me it,s all gone on the new lawnmower to cut the new grass at GP. !

thats the prob though mate did we realy make a bid? and if so was probs with a £1 down payment then 50p a week after that!

plus if the kone rumours are true thats £5m gone!

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje 15m
Swansea are now offering €14 million + bonuses of €2 million for Wilfried Bony, agent says "Why is Bony still in Arnhem?

think that price rules us out! if true that is!!!

*sigh

when we sell a certain left back we can afford him

thats the prob though mate did we realy make a bid? and if so was probs with a £1 down payment then 50p a week after that!

plus if the kone rumours are true thats £5m gone!

I think Negredo's agent said last night said that we did bid in January

Maybe we do have a little bit of money but we are just trying not to blow it in the first five minutes of the window?

I think the board know how much GOT members suffer with anxiety and apprehension during transfer windows, so they're waiting for the laughs.

i think the owners of GOT maybe in cahoots with the everton board, must be extra web traffic for how longer our transfers drag on and on! :lol:

Without question we need to sell to spend that kind of money. Fellaini out and e.g. Bony, Fer in would be OK. Baines out, Bony in rather less so. The problem is nobody is willing to pay for Fellaini and we desperately do not want to sell Baines hence Kone and exploring loans for Barca youngsters. By the time someone comes in for Fellaini it will be too late as the players we had targeted will be gone, leaving us either sitting on the cash (howls of outrage) or forcing a deal for someone that may/may not be well thought through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back