The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or wait until after the clause expires and get him cheaper?

they can bid cheaper for him now like, we could accept a bid of less than whatever the clause price is if we wanted to. Dont see there bein much point in waiting for it to expire before doing so

I'd think more of this. It's obvious Felli wants the move. Make a lowered bid after the clause expires, i'm certain he would request a transfer if we refused to sell him.

why would our decision whether to accept a bid of lower than the release clause change after it had expired?

It makes no difference, the release clause price is just the MOST we will receive for Fellaini, clubs can bid lower now if they want

why would our decision whether to accept a bid of lower than the release clause change after it had expired?

It makes no difference, the release clause price is just the MOST we will receive for Fellaini, clubs can bid lower now if they want

Yes, they can bid lower now, but we dont have to accept, so why would we? If they wait till the clause has expired, bid lower then 24m, Felli can kick up a stink, if he wished.

Yes, they can bid lower now, but we dont have to accept, so why would we? If they wait till the clause has expired, bid lower then 24m, Felli can kick up a stink, if he wished.

I still dont understand how the situation changes after the expiry of the clause tho?

Felli could kick up a stink now if a club bid less than 24 mil, why is it different?

I still dont understand how the situation changes after the expiry of the clause tho?

Felli could kick up a stink now if a club bid less than 24 mil, why is it different?

He could yes, but then he looks like a cnut, nobody likes to look like a cnut.

He looks less of a cnut after the clause, cos, you know? Yeah?

When the clause is in play, any club can match the value set by the clause and then speak to the player. We can't say no.

Once the clause has expired, we have the right to refuse any bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back