The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard we are signing everybody/nobody. Source: GOT ITKs.

I'm super excited/skeptical because Dutch strikers are always great/super risky. Don't you remember Nistelrooy/Afonso Alves?

I like cheese on toast/fruit on pizza.

Im watching Dave.

We must remain vigilant. :hay:

Even the most ignorant of supporter is beginning to sit up and take notice as the likes of Norwich, West Ham and Swansea outspend us. That's not even including the likes of Cardiff, Southampton and Sunderland with wealthy backers and new stadia. Moyes and Neville were on tremendous wages and we've cleared them out. I seriously think Martinez' compensation payment has eaten into our transfer budget

Even so, the money being generated by EFC this summer is going to dwarf that.

It's disturbing that those clubs you mention are at another level to us in the transfer market. There's something very wrong somewhere.

Something very wrong at this club mate. People off the wage bill earning loads, 25% increase in revenue this summer, probably about £35-40M coming in in player sales if the one's we expect now to go in fact go...and you know that out of that combined total of around £60M generated Martinez will be extremely lucky to get a couple of circa £10M players and a few frees and loans.

The club stinks of people doing something very suspect. There's unspecified outgoings here, that's what the layman would think and I dont see any reason to doubt it. I have no idea whether it's above board or not (no doubt they'll have some explanation for it).

We all need to keep a close eye on what the scores on the doors are when the beginning of September swings around and that window slams shut.

I see. Are the X Files back on Sky One ?

Thanks for that. We were definitely running out of things to chat about.:lol:

I quite enjoy the non stop chats about the quality of players we probably won't end up buying, not so keen on the ones about how much we will get for our players. maybe I just imagine the players coming on forums for some reason and thinking..wtf... I may as well slap a transfer request in now if this is what happens when I am playing well. luckily seems they spend their time more wisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back