The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kone will score more than Jelavic. How the [Poor language removed] is that not an improvement. We're paying 5 million for him, not 10 ffs. For 5 million you'd say if they scored 15 goals odd a season then its worth it. Please also stop saying "we can get someone better for the same price" try and name one and then find, and not some young kid who has no idea in the league and not enough experience with age. For 5 million he's not a bad striker. People are just seemingly getting on his back and and are mouthwatering at the idea of Soldado and Bony etc which we have a slim chance of getting.

Point is, he's not the worst striker we could get by any means, he has more attributes than all of our strikers, he scores more goals and he will cost only 5 million. If he scores 15-20 goals I can guarantee you will all be raving about him by the end of the season. And that's the key point... WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON TO JUDGE HIM YOU BAD MELTS. If he fails, okay you were right, then we can all get on his back, but he may still score 20 odd goals you don't know. So lets wait until the end of the f*cling season and see how he does.

Last edited:

We've just got an extra £22m in TV deals, the fact is we should have money to compete with Swansea for Bony etc! It's beyond ridiculous now.

I cannot wait to hear what some people have to say when Kone starts banging the goals in

Me too.

It will happen.

I'm confident that the usual "bedding in time" will be less than usual too as Martinez will know exactly how to use him. Just needs a few training sessions with the ladz first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back