The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the fee being banded about, but just checked it out and last couple of days in the papers saying he is about to sign a new 5 year deal with southampton - amid interest from chelsea and spurs.

"Luke Shaw to snub giants and sign new Southampton deal"

Can you imagine a similar headline being written for an Everton player? :dodgy:

I think Baines will sign a new deal and stay tbh. Dont think we will see him try to force the move by handing a transfer request in. There may be an agreement behind the scenes where by RM says 'give me a year and if it doesnt work ill let you go' or something similar?

Think Fellaini is going and ill take that tbh. He is replacable i think. Hes a fkin monster and completely unplayable - when he can be arsed. Ill never forgive him for wandering round in the wigan game though tbh. Disgusting performance that. Think someone must tagged him in on that pic of the frog on a lily pad that morning...'no one single ounce of **** shall be given today' and he took it literally!

I see Moses mentioned in the Mail (iirc) again this morning 8m... Id take him.

If he came here he'd play every week and end up in the WC squad imo.

20m for Baines would have to be taken, you could buy 2 quality new younger players for the left hand side from that and still have change.

Everyone feels emotionally attached to Baines because he is such a nice lad and has been brilliant for the team, but I am afraid he like every other player has his price.

20m for Baines would have to be taken, you could buy 2 quality new younger players for the left hand side from that and still have change.

Everyone feels emotionally attached to Baines because he is such a nice lad and has been brilliant for the team, but I am afraid he like every other player has his price.

Although i agree Moyes would not let Lesscot go for less than 24m which is what he got for him.

Baines is in a different league to him so Moyes is a bad bell end for offering less

Imagine. (Without selling anyone)

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Moses Mirallas Deulofeu
Kone

SUBS: Robles Alcaraz Duffy Pienaar Barkley Anichebe Jelavic

Very good TEAM and SQUAD in my opinion. And thats without selling anyone.

Howard
Fellaini Gibson
Moses Mirallas Deulofeu
Kone

totally agree, you can judge a good team by their bench and that has loads of options

£20 m. would be a good price for a 28 year old I agree.

I'm however thinking that someone like Baines would really thrive under the playing style of Martinez. Maybe he's thinking that under Moyes he will see more of the same dour defensive style, and he might not want that.

Howard
Fellaini Gibson
Moses Mirallas Deulofeu
Kone

Refuse to imagine that as it will only lead to heart ache.

£20 m. would be a good price for a 28 year old I agree.

I'm however thinking that someone like Baines would really thrive under the playing style of Martinez. Maybe he's thinking that under Moyes he will see more of the same dour defensive style, and he might not want that.

Lets hope so mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back