The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season, Honda for £4 m., Diame for £3,5 m. and Heitinga out for £3 m.

That my friends would be the best transfer window( on paper that is) for the last 15 years.

I really do cringe when i see comments like this. We are talking about players that we wouldnt bat an eyelid if the likes of West Ham signed them.

That's why comments like that make you cringe??

Nothing to do with the image of a man dying as he inhales his own semen?

I hope we can buy Honda and bring in Moses or barca kid on loan . If it is true that Martinez was given 10 million for transfers then Kone cost 5m Robles 2m so that leaves 3 million for the loan deals. Get rid of heitinga and gueye for 3 million and we could get Honda as well

its mad how there not the best of players we could get. BUT its getting done early +
its took the no football syndrome stress whatever it is
right down, cant wait for the new season feels well closer now

with signing happenin so early and quick looks like im gonna be lurking
on here all day too see if we sign someone else :lol:

coyfb

Last edited:

Really happy with the last two days, i think Kone will be a definite starter this season and think his all round play will help us create more chances and hopefully score more goals. Alcaraz will be a good squad addition, filling in when needed. I'm really pleased with Joel, I think the lad has a bright future ahead of him, and will replace Howard very shortly or if not he will put a lot of pressure on him to buck his ideas up.

I think we need a couple of decent midfielders now, hopefully someone to play the number 10 role, help us create the chances from the middle of the park.

If signing Kone for 5m makes Jelavic, who cost us 5m, play like he did in Spring '12, worth 20m, and chip in 10-12 goals of his own, I'll windmill.

Think people need to forget about Honda. I think he's a good player and I would love him at Everton but I don't think we stand a chance of signing him, he's got Milan written all over him IMO.

As for Deulofeu, he would be a good loan signing and could be a very good impact sub for us over the course of the season. Liking our dealings so far and the sounds of Moses or maybe Deulofeu signing on loan makes things even better, keep up the good work Roberto!.

we need mirallas on the left and pienaar more in the centre this season IMO with a pacey RM coming in, Moses or Chadli would be brilliant signings

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Gibson Felliani Pienaar

Moses Kone Mirallas

Ok business so far, we need a marquee signing though, and to keep baines. When fellaini goes we need to replace him with another marquee signing, 20£m player.

Ok business so far, we need a marquee signing though, and to keep baines. When fellaini goes we need to replace him with another marquee signing, 20£m player.

If Fellaini goes for the fee he is allegedly available for, we could easily bring in a Wanyama or Fer for that position and still have Moses too.

If we get Deulofeu in on loan, Moses in loan to buy, then sell Heitinga and get in a CM, Fer or Diame, without losing Baines or Fellaini, that's a very good transfer window for us

Would certainly get us all more optimistic than we have been for a long time. If we get Deulofeu and Moses then I'd like to see Naismith shipped out to the likes of Palace or a top end Championship side, probably fetch 1/2m to add to the coffers. I dont actually think he's that bad but he would be miles behind the likes of Moses/Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back