The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok not over impressed with the 3 already brought in but if we get Deulofeu and moses on lone and and maybe one more actual signing and keep felli and baines i will jizz! but not until then!

Interesting stats about Alcaraz's last two seasons:

Alcaraz starts:
Games played: 32
Total conceded: 45
Average: 1,41

Wigan team:
2011/2012
Total conceded: 62
Average: 1,63

2012/2013
Games played: 38
Total conceded: 73
Average: 1,92

Combined
Games played: 76
Total conceded:135
Average pr match: 1,78

Last edited:

I think these 3 signings are a good foundation. Martinez said we needed 1 player per unit, so that leaves a midfielder - what we need here is someone who is ready to walk into the first team and make a big impact right away.

I think the 3 additions have been very shrewd business. £5-7m on three players which will challenge the first team is great business. Saying that, I would be pretty disappointed if we didn't add one or two real quality players to the team.

Think Martinez has done brilliantly so far this window, the players for the money spent is great business.

Kone £5m-£6.5m
Alcaraz Free
Robles £2.5m?

An average of about £2.5m each. Can't really argue with it.

Exactly, I was slightly concerned with the Alcaraz signing but the stats show the difference he made for Wigan when he played. With Kone I would expect around 15 goals considering he scored 11 with worse players around him. Robles was rated higher that De Gea a couple of years ago by all accounts, he could be an incredible signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back