The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-- Kone 5mil and signing fee
B--Alcaraz signing fee
C--Out naismith / Heitinga combined 3mil ish.

So now we have 9mil.

A--Duffy becomes 3rd choice (well earned in my opinion).

B-- Van Ginkel / Chadli / Fer are just 3 players on the GLOBAL MARKET who have moved or who are moving for 9mil / 7.5mil and 4.5 mil respectively

Neville / hitzlesperger/naismith/heitinga who are all poor players replaced by Duffy / 9mil to play with...id rather have 2 or 3 of quality than 4 who arent close to playing.

Surely theres 2 players on the globe better than kone and alcaraz.

If it's that easy why don't you get into football management. Next Mourinho.

I wish Brennan would sod off as well mate.

YOU WOT

Hopefully next season NSNO will return to the badge and perhaps you can use that ethos as a benchmark.

Your 1st sentence btw is nonsense. It's not unrealistic to expect better signings for 10mil GBP than the rubbish signed so far.

You'll see this season. 10mil down the drain.

Whilst Martinez wasn't my first choice and I remain skeptical, I still have to have faith in our managers strategy to turn around an ageing and shallow squad on a shoestring.
I'm not going to boo him during his first game in charge 'cos he hasn't signed Paulinho

According to the Echo, we're trying to sign Victor Moses for £8m. I wonder if there's any truth in this. Personally, I'd rather try and get the Barcelona kid on loan.

Quite franlly if the next signing is moses i think martinez has outstayed his welcome before the season even starts.

4 ex Wigan players...all signed by the ex wigan manager.

That would be insane.

According to the Echo, we're trying to sign Victor Moses for £8m. I wonder if there's any truth in this. Personally, I'd rather try and get the Barcelona kid on loan.

Why not both?

Besides we need a winger who will be in the starting 11, Defeofjihfiuwhiw will be a great bench option.

Why not both?

Besides we need a winger who will be in the starting 11, Defeofjihfiuwhiw will be a great bench option.

He wasn't signed from Barcelona for a year to sit on the bench mate. If anything i'd imagine he's coming here over Spurs or other teams because the club and the player probably want him to get game time.

Quite franlly if the next signing is moses i think martinez has outstayed his welcome before the season even starts.

That would be insane.

Do you not rate Moses? I think he'd be a great signing.

Or is it the principle of signing ex-Wigan players?

If it's that easy why don't you get into football management. Next Mourinho.

YOU WOT

Honestly, naismith out and heitinga out for 3mil should be achievable shouldnt it?

Surely for the 9mil theres 2 better players out there?

Seems hes only looking at wigan and his old pals.

That would be insane.

So, you wouldn't wait to see what happened first at all? you know, just on the off chance that he is right and you are an internet keyboard know all?

Stranger things have happened!

Do you not rate Moses? I think he'd be a great signing.

Or is it the principle of signing ex-Wigan players?

I dont see any of them as good enough...

Moses as well has no end product. 8mil GBP seems a high price to pay when theres far better players on the continent.

He wasn't signed from Barcelona for a year to sit on the bench mate.

He's been playing in the Spanish 2nd division. Is he really ready to be starting in the Prem?

Besides, I said before (maybe in another thread) hopefully he'll show Barca why they should keep him and make a case for the starting 11. But personally I couldn't just see him walking into the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back