The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, assuming this Deulofeu kid is coming in - looking at the squad it is looking very healthy, lot of defenders though!

GK - Howard, Robles

Def - Coleman, Hibbert, Stones, Baines, Oviedo, Jagielka, Distin, Alcaraz, Heitinga, Duffy.

Central MF - Gibson, Fellaini, Barkley, Osman.

Wide players - Mirallas, Peinaar, Deulofeu

Strikers - Jelavic, Kone, Anichebe.

I am sure a couple of them at least will be going out, and this is not taking into account Garbutt, Lundstram or Kennedy.

Not too shabby at all IMO

You forgot the Greek!!!

Don't know much about this Hunter bloke, is he reliable then? How so?

Dunno but he's funny...Matic Vajngerl ‏@Andershow8 14m
@BumperGraham @ManUtd What? You said that the deal is very close and you thought it is a 80/20 situation. Why no deal in 3 weeks? Don`t lie.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
6:44 AM - 10 Jul 13 (GMT-07:00) · Details
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 13m
@Andershow8 @ManUtd Listen halfwit, I said Deulofeu done. I said Thiago advanced. If you think that's the same then you are a dope. Beat it

Hunter's one of the Spanish Footy Pundits on Sky isn't he?

Been in Spain for 12 years, reports specifically on Barcelona as well as Spanish football in general. Very well connected by all accounts.

He is always on that Revista la liga isn't he?
I just can't see that one being true, it was literally straight after a lad tweeted him asking about it.

He's on Revista La Liga a lot, wrote a book about Barcelona and I once set next to him on a flight from Liverpool to Barcelna.

Been in Spain for 12 years, reports specifically on Barcelona as well as Spanish football in general. Very well connected by all accounts.

Fair enough mate, cheers. That's good news, guessing Rafinha and Deulofeu would prefer to come if both are brought in on loan - which also fills up the position of creative passing God with Rafinha.

This graham hunter is a load of crap aswell.
Someone tweeted him saying

then a couple of minutes later he makes a new tweet saying

I think he means Toffees as in us as fans are asking about us signing him, not Everton the club?

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 15m

Toffees now asking about #Rafinha. I can't say for SURE he's not coming to Goodison but queue of Liga clubs and Celta Vigo look v likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back