The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what's its worth I know a couple of old pro's who both reckon the lads got all the tools to be a top top Pl midfielder. It's just a matter of whether he wants it bad enough. He apparently needs to be a bit more 'determined' in his game, whatever that means. I've not personally seen enough of him to judge.
similar case to Rodwell then

iu2m0ie.jpg

I think Ijjy has officially lost it

He's the old woman on the patio, cackling in a crazy manner on her rocking chair

Diame's alright, not we need, if we need anything in midfield and im not so sure, for me not as good as Mofro or Gibson for my money.

Surprised so many would cream over Diame but be reluctant on McCarthy - McCarthy is going to be twice the player.

Good to see you posting mate. Try not to use too much common sense in the everton forum though.

For two years I have said that McCarthy will end up being the next Roy Keane - aka the best box-to-box midfielder in the league when he played.

Nothing I have seen of him since then have made me retract my prediction.

So I'm all with you Neiler.

I just hope if we do have a 'big' signing this summer, it's not a Wigan player.

I'd just feel slightly let down given that Martinez stressed that football is a global market etc...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing them play tomorrow.

I think we'll end up buying a player most have never heard of for £10m (sparking outrage), and he'll end up boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back