The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
his name is mohamed salah

Cheers mate

We all no that we should be trying our best to get Honda

True but I think it'll be such a long shot of him actually coming here, sadly.

EVERTON ATHLETIC LOLZ YNWA

Deco_3.jpg

If McCarthy is so good, where is the queue of clubs lining up to buy him from the championship?

Must be his value that's putting clubs off, after all, he is British, Brits do cost more!. To think Wigan value him close to £15m and Spurs have signed Paulinho for a similar fee!.

McCarthy is good, I like him, but at close to £15m, nar not having it.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/pre...on-transfer-news-martinez-wants-mcmanaman.php

£15m for McMamnanananananan? Someone's been smoking something somewhere.

Tbh, Whelan is valuing his players at silly prices really, £15m for McManaman, similar for McCarthy!.

McManaman could probable do with having a season in the championship and the experience of Europe to help bring on his game, IF Coyle uses him regularly?!.

If Wigan don't make it back into the prem first time of asking, McManaman will want out, and will be a better player for staying a season and will be cheaper aswell i'd imagine for Wigan still being a championship club. There only demanding a lot cos he's just had a good few months in prem before relegation.

Must be his value that's putting clubs off, after all, he is British, Brits do cost more!. To think Wigan value him close to £15m and Spurs have signed Paulinho for a similar fee!.

McCarthy is good, I like him, but at close to £15m, nar not having it.

Read Laudrup's interview on sky he nailed it really, he's signed a load of players from Spain because the value is much better in Europe than in the UK, an 8m player here is a 4m there.

I do think someone will tempt them at the end of the window with a more sensible offer.

I think weve covered the spots that needed backup.

Its a huge worry though if martinez truly thinks one for each section of the team (covered) is enough....centre mid fellaini and gibson only and gibson has recurring injuries.

What i would like to see is naismith /heitinga /gueye (and other fringe players) sold quickly now + IDEALLY another recognized player SOLD to allow Martinez to make his mark in the transfer market.

Im really quite keen to see if he has the balls to make big decisions after him taking the easy option with 3 of the signings so far.

Saying that, he'd probably sign McCarthty for Wigaton next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back