The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you sir, bring a whole level of cluelessness.

The affect of alcaraz in a wigan team, maldini-esque was it? Brilliant signing him, and to top it off a huge attitude problem personificated by him spitting at people.

Kone's career has been average at best. Before knocking others football knowledge i suggest you do your homework.

As for the amounts of the transfer fees people are not factoring in agent fees not signing bonuses. Which would mean AT LEAST 8mil and more likely 10mil.

Robles and Gerard i can understand, the other two are average at best.

I can only imagine you insist on calling Defalou Gerrad for a wind up

Im worried about you Dave. You and I seem to have switched attitudes over the past weeks.

For me, if it is 8mil then its 8mil down the toilet...robles (cheap young backup) and Gerard (loan player with high potential) are worth it...the big money spent on someone not fit to wear the shirt (spitter) alcaraz and a one hit wonder (not even a big hit) kone seem pretty scary transfers to me.

On the topic of your previois negativity, who would you like to see leave the club?

Lad, once again, we just ask, give them a chance. It's not a waste if we Havnt seem them play yet. If Kone scored 20+ goals and Alcaraz become our best defender, would you be still saying they were bad signings? No.

Wait until the season before judging anyone, once again, Gibson is the perfect example of judging players before playing.

Kone has had an effective career. He is quick and an intelligent striker.He brings us something different. Alcaraz is a classy footballer, with more ability on the ball than Jagielka, Distin or Duffy. The kid from Barca is an excellent acquisition for many reasons, not least that we've established a working relationship with one of the top clubs in the world. Robles only played 8 games for Wigan, but looks good enough to challenge Howard soon enough. I think you are on a wind up, or are just being negative for the sake of it. It is your cluelessness which is percieved because of your agenda. We shall see, anyway. By the way, Man Utd lost their first pre season game, and failed to score.

Kone -- poor first touch and cant head the ball. His career has been only effective in poor sides and even then he's been a 1 in 3 striker despite being the sole goalscoring threat in most cases.

Alcaraz -- he just disturbs me.

Not too bothered about UTD losing a friendly.

Kone -- poor first touch and cant head the ball. His career has been only effective in poor sides and even then he's been a 1 in 3 striker despite being the sole goalscoring threat in most cases.

Alcaraz -- he just disturbs me.

Not too bothered about UTD losing a friendly.

Kone ripped us apart twice last season. Are we a poor side?

Not quite Maldini-esque but read and weep: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/antolin-alcaraz/leistungsdaten/spieler_14259_2012.html

Please note he only came on v the RS when it was already 4-0. He clearly made a difference to Wigan's defence when he played. I've said this to death already and it's getting tiresome.

As for Kone, he was level on goals with Tevez, Defoe, Giroud etc last season despite having such creative forces as Jean Beausejour and Shaun Maloney behind him.

I suggest you do your homework, too. This was only last season, not too far back...

See my post above on alcaraz, not hard to improve a defence with useless players around you.

For Kone, look at jelavic when he arrived. Beausejour and Maloneys roles were to give the ball to kone at all times, their attack was built on him.

Would rather we invest in a midfielder from abroad mate than spend silly money in these sort of players wouldn't be surprised if baines is to go and we bring in moses, a LB on the cheap and someone like Mccarthy

Why?? Please explain this amazing thought process of yours.

Coz he's from abroad lid, he's gotta be better. Iz name iz ace lid

See my post above on alcaraz, not hard to improve a defence with useless players around you.

For Kone, look at jelavic when he arrived. Beausejour and Maloneys roles were to give the ball to kone at all times, their attack was built on him.

Kone has had a full season in a struggling team, surrounded by some terrible players and still made an impresion on the league

Lad, once again, we just ask, give them a chance. It's not a waste if we Havnt seem them play yet. If Kone scored 20+ goals and Alcaraz become our best defender, would you be still saying they were bad signings? No.

Wait until the season before judging anyone, once again, Gibson is the perfect example of judging players before playing.

Mate if alcaraz becomes our best defender i will think martinez is jesus. Sadly neither will happen.

Gibson certainly wasnt judged by me when he signed...fellaini on the opposite side of transfer fees wasnt either when many were going mental at the deals.

These 2 signings are mental though.

You've just immediatly responded the way Haze accused you of doing. You made a pointlessly dramatic comparison to Maldini (who was for many years simply peerless), sarcastically called him brilliant (without bothering to sure up your claim even as a joke) and then decided a solitary indiscretion equates to a 'huge attitude problem'. Yeah, he spat at someone. It's not the nicest thing in the world but some ridiculous cultural bias has made us okay with Dunc throttling and tw*tting his way through an entire career. Ask any Everton fan if they regard him as an attitude problem personified.

Agent fees and signing on bonuses are universal. It's like saying you're not counting the VAT when you buy something; whether you count it or not it's going to be universally and (almost) automatically applied. To get four players (albeit one loan) for well under £10 million by the 11th of June is very good business indeeed.

Youre comparing physical violence with spitting at people? Their are underlying traits of people who spit...name an everton player who has spat at someone? You realise how sick that is?

But you call Kone and alcaraz by their surname, why dont you just use defalou?

Now I cant choose whether to call someone by their first or family name?

How odd you are.

Edit -- i suggest you use gerard also as you spelt his name wrong.

Cleverclogs.

Youre comparing physical violence with spitting at people? Their are underlying traits of people who spit...name an everton player who has spat at someone? You realise how sick that is?

Piennar is allegedly a wife beater, that's a hell of a lot worse than alcaraz spitting at someone once i the last 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back