The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre comparing physical violence with spitting at people? Their are underlying traits of people who spit...name an everton player who has spat at someone? You realise how sick that is?

Your a clearless Bellend im all for intelligent debate that consists of negativity and what not. But ****ing off players based on looney views and past acts is pathetic Clearly your red bar of kopiteness agrees with me. Shame really I have seen some excellent posts from you zatara

You've just immediatly responded the way Haze accused you of doing. You made a pointlessly dramatic comparison to Maldini (who was for many years simply peerless), sarcastically called him brilliant (without bothering to sure up your claim even as a joke) and then decided a solitary indiscretion equates to a 'huge attitude problem'. Yeah, he spat at someone. It's not the nicest thing in the world but some ridiculous cultural bias has made us okay with Dunc throttling and tw*tting his way through an entire career. Ask any Everton fan if they regard him as an attitude problem personified.

Agent fees and signing on bonuses are universal. It's like saying you're not counting the VAT when you buy something; whether you count it or not it's going to be universally and (almost) automatically applied. To get four players (albeit one loan) for well under £10 million by the 11th of June is very good business indeeed.

Great post.

Your a clearless Bellend im all for intelligent debate that consists of negativity and what not. But ****ing off players based on looney views and past acts is pathetic Clearly your red bar of kopiteness agrees with me. Shame really I have seen some excellent posts from you zatara

Sorry but i dont like people who spit at others....and i think most people would agree with me.

Where to draw the line then?

And thanks for the insults -- totally destroys any opinion you have. Childish and pathetic.

Why?? Please explain this amazing thought process of yours.

Coz he's from abroad lid, he's gotta be better. Iz name iz ace lid

Because we are skint and the foreign market is cheaper and has better quality for money, unless you want to blow big money on relegated players.

Mccarthy or michu
Caroll or bony
Downing or mirallas

Hmm?

Because we are skint and the foreign market is cheaper and has better quality for money, unless you want to blow big money on relegated players.

Mccarthy or michu
Caroll or bony
Downing or mirallas

Hmm?
carrol wil score more goals than bony next season id bet me left willy on it

Great post.

On that last point about agent fees and bonuses. Thats quite obvious....a loan and a cheap keeper off the list and youre left with a little under 10 mil on alcaraz and kone.

To answer your question YES the money could have been used better than to sign these 2 players. It could have even been increased by flogging deadwood too.

Thus using the global market martinez spoke of, and signing players who would be superior to what we have now.

surely only debate that needs to take place is whether we have strengthened from last year. seems everyone agrees we have. not sure how we can judge good or bad till he has been in the job long enough to see how he can work with the squad. that's when most of any transfer budget should probably be spent. a few safe buys and an amazing bit of loan business will look great if we buy well a year down the line, or later in the year, or now. won't look so good if that's all we do

carrol wil score more goals than bony next season id bet me left willy on it

Left one? How many have you got?

Wanyama and Bony will be top players for swansea and saints...really good buys and exactly what we need at half the price...there are others out there.

On that last point about agent fees and bonuses. Thats quite obvious....a loan and a cheap keeper off the list and youre left with a little under 10 mil on alcaraz and kone.

To answer your question YES the money could have been used better than to sign these 2 players. It could have even been increased by flogging deadwood too.

Thus using the global market martinez spoke of, and signing players who would be superior to what we have now.

We needed a 3rd choice centre back.. Got one
We needed a back up keeper .... Sorted that
We needed a striker who can actually score... Sorted that problem as well.

We weren't looking for superior players we needed to improve our options and so far we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back