The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he WILL get over 10 goals. Honestly mate, just be positive. We can't afford big boys, so lets stick to decent strikers for decent money until that big boy signing is able to happen.

Lets see a bit of positivity ey?! Get out in the sun mate, crack a beer open, stick some tunes on and day dream about Leighton Baines scoring the winner against the **** at the FA cup final, sound? Sound.

Good idea, im off to bed and to have a little cry in the privacy of my home...

Did bill have you on the hiring committee?

Maybe i do know more than martinez, people sometimes find they have missed their calling...maybe i should join portos backroom staff and become the new jose.

We'll see if i know more than him about signing these two players....and then McCarthy later in the window i expect.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope Duffy doesn't go. He's going to be a cracking CB and I hope it's for us

Give him his chance Bobby!
I agree. we need to start blooding some youth at the Back and who better to play alongside and learn from than Jagielka or Distin.

Interesting comments from Distin in his interview on the OS, saying he didn't think the previous manager was "fair" with him, dropping him to allow Distin back in the side when Duffy had played so well for a few games.

Distin considered himself very fortunate to regain his place.

Love to see Duffy given a fair crack this season to see what he can do.

I agree. we need to start blooding some youth at the Back and who better to play alongside and learn from than Jagielka or Distin.

Interesting comments from Distin in his interview on the OS, saying he didn't think the previous manager was "fair" with him, dropping him to allow Distin back in the side when Duffy had played so well for a few games.

Distin considered himself very fortunate to regain his place.

Love to see Duffy given a fair crack this season to see what he can do.

I think Duffy is Distin's heir apparent

There, I said it

Can we not just reserve judgement on Kone the lad has only signed... Yes for us it's a big outlay in regards to money but don't crucify the lad before he even wears the jersey, who knows he might bang them in for us.. I see on Twitter our previous manager is been targeted by a small element of man u fans.. They don't seem happy at all after today's display.also seen a article that Adel taarbet from qpr is available on loan this season would anyone take him. ??
Nobody's "crucifying" him, just giving their opinions on the signing. Some are pleased, some don't rate him and aren't particularly happy.

That's the nature of forums isn't it? It's not "whinging", it's giving your honest opinions.

If we'd had a window like Norwich and just signed Redmond for 2 million, Fer for 4.3, Van Wolfswinkel for 8 and agreed a fee of 7 million for the lad at Ajax, then if people were still coming on here whinging then you'd call for the men in the white coats.

But surely you can't blame some for being totally underwhelmed by our transfer business thus far surely?

Is this Matri stuff true? And it's starting to seem like our manager is way better connected than Brenda. This is proving to be very useful in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back