The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have done well on our transfers. We have improved our squad compared to last year and maybe if we had some of these players in January then we might have gotten Europe . We do need to bring in a cm though . Honda is the guy I want or if we have no money then signing a malenda on a free would be good business for when gibbo or Fellaini are out . My problem is we have not got rid of the problems in the squad ala heitinga and gueye . Get rid of these and bring a cm in and we should improve

Haha MrMatt, we seem to have opposite experiences. I always see him do really well but then he doesn't start for Juve which I thought was off. He seems to be in the right place at the right time and he has always scored when i have watched him. I suppose a regular Juventus supporter could give a better judgement.

Osvaldo from Roma seems destined to leave and I wouldn't mind a try for him. He was really great for Espanyol but, hasn't gotten much of a chance at Roma.
I'll second Osvaldo - very good player, who can also cover a lot of places up front. The price of £17 m. is somewhat off IMO.

Diame could be a real goer, hopefully, but I've no idea how much we have left to spend.

£3.5 million release clause, could we afford that?

another one who i would gladly take. freaking monster

http://www.football-italia.net/36396/osvaldo-rejects-southampton-move

Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo has incurred the wrath of the capital club after refusing to talk to Southampton.

Respected journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has claimed that the capital club accepted a stunning €20m bid from the Premier League side.

But the Italy international has claimed that he will not enter into negotiations with Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

Osvaldo has been linked with Manchester City in recent weeks, but it seems that Rudi Garcia’s team are desperate to get the goalscorer off their books.

In terms of ability
Matri
Daylight
Moonlight

...... More daylight

Cheese on daylight

Overnight

Jelavic
Be a quality get if we could get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back