The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Cleverley on loan is the definition of lazy journalism. He's also uber gash and id rather play John Lundstram.
Don't be ridiculous mate. Is he a world beater? No. But he's not "uber gash" either. In just the same way that Darron Gibson wasn't, when everyone griped and complained about us signing him.

Don't be ridiculous mate. Is he a world beater? No. But he's not "uber gash" either. In just the same way that Darron Gibson wasn't, when everyone griped and complained about us signing him.

Seriously don't rate him mate, my opinion of course.

With regards to the Lundstram comment for the other poster, id rather not waste wages on Cleverley for a year and play Lundstram.

Again can't take too seriously because its the mirror but I honestly think arsenal are yet again talking big but looking to buy cheap. Moyes will not pay that sort of money for Fellaini. I am sure mauro's family will eventually get him his big money move to a CL club but we may yet hang on to him for one more season or at least get a really decent sum for him. Will he do an arteta and play IMO arsenal's hands? We will see.

Seriously don't rate him mate, my opinion of course.

With regards to the Lundstram comment for the other poster, id rather not waste wages on Cleverley for a year and play Lundstram.

You must not have seen much of him.. or you just don't have an eye for talent... just my opinion of course.

And yet you have Dries Mertens as your avatar, so you must have some idea of class when you see it. Hmm... *strokes chin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back