The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, how much money does everyone think we have left to spend?? 10M?

Sell Heitinga + Gueye and we could be looking at 15? Even if Baines and Fellaini did go we could potentially be looking at a transfer kitty of 60. Silly numbers....

In my opinion it´s very hard to predict how much the club has allocated for net spending. I reckon we´ll have a couple of million left without sales, but not enough to bring off something spectacular like a 12 mil signing of an italian forward.

As for the sales of Geuye and Heitinga. Are there even a any potential buyers for Heitinga? He strikes me as one of those greedy players who won´t take a pay cut upon changing clubs. Anyway he won´t bring in more than at a max 4 mil.

I recon we are aiming for 2 players, a winger and CM. Thinking we can't quite afford both, which is why we were trying to loan Moses. I recon 10M left before any sales.

Being linked to Rolando of FC Porto today, £5m. Decent CB like but why we would be in for him when we've got as many as we have now, seems a little odd to me. Unless we are thinking of getting rid of Heitinga and Rolando could possibly be Distin's long term replacement?!.

Being linked to Rolando of FC Porto today, £5m. Decent CB like but why we would be in for him when we've got as many as we have now, seems a little odd to me. Unless we are thinking of getting rid of Heitinga and Rolando could possibly be Distin's long term replacement?!.

It would be stupid to sign another CB now..

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/07/14/what-the-papers-say-14-july

The Sunday People claims Everton will be told this week that a £12million bid for Wigan midfielder James McCarthy is £8million short of the Latics’ valuation.

LOL

20m, for that utter pile of complete tosh, if we paid more than 5m I would actually give up on football.

The same paper also says Roberto Martinez is ‘baulking’ at the £14million price tag Juventus have put on forward Alessandro Matri, who the Blues are also reported to be interested in. The 27-year-old Italian, who has won five caps for Italy in the past two years, still has two years remaining on his contract in Turin.

Im starting to wonder wether Martinez will sell Gueye at all like a lot of us think he should?. Way he was speaking in his recent interview on the OS about the youngsters, he said it's going to be an important next 7 months for them to progress and show that there capable of making an impact in the first team so it sounds like there gonna be given every chance from now until January to try and impress and get in the team?!.

It would be stupid to sign another CB now..

Not unless we get rid of Heitinga, after all, he as only got a year left on his deal and wont sign a new one, so we need to get some money for him this window really.

Alcaraz seems good back up to be fair but we could do with getting rid of Heitinga and then sign a younger CB who's decent and then he'll be ready to take over from Distin who's in the same boat as Heitinga with only a year on his deal left but I cant see being re-newed cos of his age.

For £5m, Rolando would be a really good shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back