The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to wonder wether Martinez will sell Gueye at all like a lot of us think he should?. Way he was speaking in his recent interview on the OS about the youngsters, he said it's going to be an important next 7 months for them to progress and show that there capable of making an impact in the first team so it sounds like there gonna be given every chance from now until January to try and impress and get in the team?!.

He needs a chance to assess him properly doesn't he?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/07/14/what-the-papers-say-14-july

The Sunday People claims Everton will be told this week that a £12million bid for Wigan midfielder James McCarthy is £8million short of the Latics’ valuation.

LOL

20m, for that utter pile of complete tosh, if we paid more than 5m I would actually give up on football.

The same paper also says Roberto Martinez is ‘baulking’ at the £14million price tag Juventus have put on forward Alessandro Matri, who the Blues are also reported to be interested in. The 27-year-old Italian, who has won five caps for Italy in the past two years, still has two years remaining on his contract in Turin.

Matri is actually going to be 29 next month so don't know where they've plucked 27 from?. He's not a bad player but £14m, there having a laugh.

Same goes for Wigan!. McCarthy is nowhere near worth £15-20m!. £6-8m possibly as he is decent and still young and learning and at a bigger club with better players, would get even better IMO.

He needs a chance to assess him properly doesn't he?

Well yeah, as he's never worked with him before. He might see a different player in him compared to Moyes?. But by the sounds of it, he's going to asses all the youngsters in the next 7 months, McAleny, Kennedy, Junior, Duffy, Gueye, Long, Grant and the ones that was on England u-20's duty.

Well yeah, as he's never worked with him before. He might see a different player in him compared to Moyes?. But by the sounds of it, he's going to asses all the youngsters in the next 7 months, McAleny, Kennedy, Junior, Duffy, Gueye, Long, Grant and the ones that was on England u-20's duty.
I really hope McAleney Junior and Duffy can push for a place this season. Think Junior hasn't really been cut much slack since Leeds.

I know this Matri stuff is probs bs but damn....
i love that immediately martinez has taken us to the different "state" if i may. gets barcelona wonderkid...constantly linked with exciting slotters. didnt see it with moist.

Negredo says HIYA.

tumblr_m9qok8YkMR1r4h8q9.gif

on transfer front... a bookie on talksport has said they expect Baines and Fellaini to go, just wondering if you were a bookie and thought something was likely to happen would you go and tell people to back it. Both staying.

Don't know how your UK bookies work, but in Vegas they don't care whether an event happens, so long as you're excited enough by it to place the bet. I expect he would put a line on your neighbor knocking on the door to borrow sugar if he thought you'd take that bet.

Don't know how your UK bookies work, but in Vegas they don't care whether an event happens, so long as you're excited enough by it to place the bet. I expect he would put a line on your neighbor knocking on the door to borrow sugar if he thought you'd take that bet.

Bookies haven't a clue. They reduce odds to get people excited and stick money on someone. They must of made a fortune for bets on our new manager. Lennon, Malky, Laudrup, Perriera and even Rangnick were considered favourites at one point.

I love how the media are that desperate to sell our best players they are even doing stunts like this as if to say "hurry up lads sign felli before his clause runs out don't want to have to pay everton big money" absolute cartel for the sky 6 the media are no wonder citeh fans became such ****s when they got the money would hope we do the same sickening the establishment in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back