The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/07/14/what-the-papers-say-14-july

The Sunday People claims Everton will be told this week that a £12million bid for Wigan midfielder James McCarthy is £8million short of the Latics’ valuation.

LOL

20m, for that utter pile of complete tosh, if we paid more than 5m I would actually give up on football.

The same paper also says Roberto Martinez is ‘baulking’ at the £14million price tag Juventus have put on forward Alessandro Matri, who the Blues are also reported to be interested in. The 27-year-old Italian, who has won five caps for Italy in the past two years, still has two years remaining on his contract in Turin.

HAHAHAHAHAha.

Oh my god

Do we any more attacking players? Would like us to sell Victor and Jelevic plus Naysmith and bring in Moses and another striker.

If baines does go would love moses, a cm and a decent LB with the money shaw has signed a new deal at Southampton so would have to look abroad valenca's French lb would be brilliant cant remember his name

ross the boss ?

I wouldn't describe Barkley as a playmaker - yes a can pick a pass, but he's more likely to drive forward with the ball than pull the strings for centre mid in the way Arteta could at his best for us. I think to be a real force we need that mixture. Not sure there are many of those kind of players around that we could afford - let's hope Martinez can find on in his "global market". Is Riquleme still available...:lol:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back