The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it sounds like hes being harsh but I can understand his post completely. A lot of people on here have been calling for him to be playing for 12 months now, ****ging moyes off in the process with the normal ignoring youth shouts. Making out like we had this young defender who's potentially top class not getting a chance. Questioning how on earth a Dutch CB is keeping him out of the team based on 3 promising performances when his strengths (which he has) were there to see but his weaknesses were even more so, even tho they were not massively exposed on that occasion.

Get the lad out on loan for a year. He deserves that and needs it. IMO alcaraz takes the place of Duffy and we still need another CB to replace Heitinga if he goes!

Coleman was young too when he came through so I think it is the matter of whether a player is good enough to start. Moyes did not rate Duffy.

Moyes gave rooney his start at 16, hes not averse to playing kids...if he thinks there good enough.

Maybe dog**** was a bit harsh, hes obviously at a certain level but for me - Moyes was not the reason he isnt in the first team. His ability is the reason he isnt in the first team so people need a reality check. Like i said hes too young to give up on completely but he needs a full season in the championship for me.

I honestly dont think hes good enough for us, so us being linked with another quality CB is good news to me. JH is deadwood also which is a shame cos he was player of the year 11/12 but id be defo going to Ajax pimping him out for a swapsy cos his heart doesnt seem to be in playing for us anymore so he needs to move on

Can't see this happening. All over the papers the RS are looking to get him and Erikson in a double deal. As for us, midfield is where we should be the priority over any transfer budget we have left.

I think a talent like Eriksen will be looking for a club a bit bigger than that shower. One of the best players in Europe isn't going to a club out of the CL and with no real prospect of crashing the party this season either. That's why Suarez is getting off.

De Boer putting him in the shop window with any 'link' to Liverpool.

Think Johnny could be a real trump card for us if we really were intrested. If we said 3 million and Johnny or something they may take it with him apparently being late into his contract. Havnt seen much of him but seen only good opinions of him. He's Belgium, what's the worst that could happen with a Belgian!

Think Johnny could be a real trump card for us if we really were intrested. If we said 3 million and Johnny or something they may take it with him apparently being late into his contract. Havnt seen much of him but seen only good opinions of him. He's Belgium, what's the worst that could happen with a Belgian!

Def.

He's easy worth 4/5m. Like him or not he does have a good standing in the game and is a regular international player.

I wish we would go in for this Toby fella, not because I know anything about him but because people talk of him like they did Jan Verthongen, and we all know how good he is...

I don't know about that, they know how to make money on gullible people. Sky are tremendous at it, stick a nothing transfer story on its website and a link to Skybet to have a wager on it.

been going on about this for awhile, am sure talk sh*t do it too. hard to prove but its pretty serious if you realise that it means none of these people would worry about creating news if they profited from it. Maybe it sounds bit over the top but how far away from the match fixing we see in other countries is it. Think that they maybe breaking some law to do with conflict of interest anyway. Maybe I just hate them but definitely think they just have to be taken as full of sh*t

Thing with offering Heitinga as a make weight, isn't he on silly wages with us?

Not sure he's the type who'd take a pay decrease!

Although I agree, he talks about Ajax as his true love. It wouldn't suprise me if he wanted to go back, especially when he has said he may run his contract down.

Doubt this transfer Will come off, you never know though, I said that about Gerard.

Because we are skint and the foreign market is cheaper and has better quality for money, unless you want to blow big money on relegated players.

Mccarthy or michu
Caroll or bony
Downing or mirallas

Hmm?

Hmmmm, lets see shall we:
Aquilani or Gibson????

Cheap p[layers brough from the british islands just that have played for us includes Cahill, Lescott, Jags, Coleman

But no, buy aborad; i mean they are always cheap and successful:
Postiga
Jo
Robhino
Kleberson
Bebe
Luque
Schevchecko
and there are many more in the list.

You can find talent anywhere at a decent prices, whether at home or abroad. Your original comment shows how you are either very young or just plain don't understand much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back