The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk sport get a lot of money from the bookmakers, I have a family member who works in the industry and he used to look after that account for the firm. Would not surprise me if they were planting rumours.

the Moyes to Spurs thing last year was dodgy as hell. from what I could work out, a freelance who works for talksport said on his twitter account that Moyes was already talking to them and was on his way there. talksport then started reporting it as news, not a rumour. the guy was told to take it off his twitter account by the club as it was a lie but talksport kept claiming it was happening, particularly Alan Brazil who kept contradicting anyone who contacted to say it was just a rumour. think the odds on him going were so low that a fortune must have gone on it. suppose its hard to be sympathetic if people that gullible but its question of how far it goes once this kind of sh*t starts.

Would love it if we could get Alderweireld for £5m + Heitinga. I'd even be happy for us to give Heitinga a bit of a pay off to make up some of the wages he'd lose out on for the final year of his contract with us / 1st year of his new contract

Sources close to me tell me the signing of Alderwield is done and will be announced in the next couple of days

Sources close to me tell me the signing of Alderwield is done and will be announced in the next couple of days

If it's done why would they delay announcing it? This club usually rushes transfer news out prematurely so I doubt they'd hold back a completed deal.

Are there any good rumours about? I love a good rumour me. A proper one though, with itk's and stuff. Not just what someone read in the paper. Are there any then?

Would love it if we could get Alderweireld for £5m + Heitinga. I'd even be happy for us to give Heitinga a bit of a pay off to make up some of the wages he'd lose out on for the final year of his contract with us / 1st year of his new contract

I think he's joking lads.

really dont see why people just post utter bollocks?

If your sat there having your breakie talking to the HP you need to see someone about it.

is Alderwield right or left pegged? we defo need a quality left footed defender to challenge distin, also need a defender with pace, without distin at the back it's far to easy to ping the ball over our defence for a 1 on 1.

is Alderwield right or left pegged? we defo need a quality left footed defender to challenge distin, also need a defender with pace, without distin at the back it's far to easy to ping the ball over our defence for a 1 on 1.

right footed, cant play right-back too.

He's more like Jagielka, to replace Distin I think we should go for Abdennour or Martins-Indi.

is it my imagination or do these player plus cash deals hardly ever happen any more at any club. they were definitely pretty common in the past. maybe its sign of bigger gaps in wages from club to club. just working it out that Rooney on loan for a year with his wages paid by Utd is the equivalent of giving them two or three fringe players for nothing. don't think they would want them but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back