The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Alderwield right or left pegged? we defo need a quality left footed defender to challenge distin, also need a defender with pace, without distin at the back it's far to easy to ping the ball over our defence for a 1 on 1.

agreed. its the one worrying gap in the squad still and would be good to see another boring signing to sort this, will probably anger some people that a left sided defensive squad player is next signing but would feel to me like Martinez is looking at the squad in very sensible manner

Heard an inteview on the radio last week (think it was Talksport) and the guy who was on there was discussing Belgian players and said Chadli is currently keeping Fellaini out of the Belgium side as the national manager plays him in the middle. We should look to pair the 2 of them together and use this guy as our attacking midfielder

To be fair, we did try to mug them off in January. Mr Munsterman wasn't pleased.

Did we??

I could of swore we tried to pay them 8.5+ even if it was in instalments for a player whose just gone for 4.5.

It seems we may have dodged another bullet there.

Someone posted in this thread that they wanted Baines and Fellaini for 40 million only a couple of days ago, hence my question.

What makes you so sure?

Just something I heard.

Lets just say, their Manager isnt that keen on him.

Now after hes failed bids for every other CM in the World, which it appears hes currently doing, he might come in.

Did we??

I could of swore we tried to pay them 8.5+ even if it was in instalments for a player whose just gone for 4.5.

It seems we may have dodged another bullet there.

After the whole "dodgy knee" revelation, we tried to restructure the deal, offering less money up front. They were having none of it, and rightly so.

To those of you commenting that we don't need another CB, bear in mind that:

a) we're likely to play three at the back a lot this season
b) for one reason or another Heitinga will be gone as soon as there is firm interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back