Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Jelavic nor Kone is good enough for a top six Premiership club.

Nor is Anichebe, or Vellios, and especially not Naismith.

There, I said it.

Also, i get the feeling he wont be back to how he was in his first season. So keeping him 'until jan' just means we wont get as much money as we would right now, ALA Yakubu.

Also, i get the feeling he wont be back to how he was in his first season. So keeping him 'until jan' just means we wont get as much money as we would right now, ALA Yakubu.

I keep agreeing with you.

Keep him until Jan......if he's still crap then his value will be even less.

I fully understand he might get back to how he was. But why will he?!

LOL'ing at all you lot saying get rid of of Jelavic because you have "a feeling" he won't rediscover his form.

It amazes me that we are so fickle that we want rid of our best striker (the previous season, who we were touting as one of the best in the prem) because we have " a feeling"

Accepting any where near 6 mil for a striker who can do what he did in his first season is utter madness. Waiting until Jan and seeing if he can come good is surely the measured, adult approach to managing a footballer low on confidence?!?!

He's not been the same since he was put in the box for the Christmas advert, are we absolutely certain that they didn't mistakenly give away the gift of goalscoring? Did anyone check the box?

LOL'ing at all you lot saying get rid of of Jelavic because you have "a feeling" he won't rediscover his form.

It amazes me that we are so fickle that we want rid of our best striker (the previous season, who we were touting as one of the best in the prem) because we have " a feeling"

Accepting any where near 6 mil for a striker who can do what he did in his first season is utter madness. Waiting until Jan and seeing if he can come good is surely the measured, adult approach to managing a footballer low on confidence?!?!

Why is it funny mate?

If say our 'best striker' turning utter sh*te is far from funny.

Why should we wait? He had more than enough chances to 'come good' last season.

Its not so much Jelavic was bad, but he played like a complete ****house, diving all over the shop. Can't be doing with that at all.

Do one Jella.

I kept my faith.. and in the end I lost it with him.
I hope he comes good, I really want our boss Jelavic back..
That miss against Southampton away was a low point in my personal Everton season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back