Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really hope Roberto can resurrect the old Jelavic -
but somehow it seems that Jelavic suffered a serious loss of skills last season -what was he good at? -
with Everton's disappointing success with strikers lately maybe he just and only just deserves half a season under Martinez to show us why he belongs here -
but if we get a good price for him and we can bring in a promising young striker to replace him that might give us more umphhh and someone to shadow Kone for the long term

Championship_Manager_Coverart.png
Is that Ken Dodd?

FFS

I wouldnt sell them a used dildo.

why not? they paid £15m for that useless cart caroll, they'd probably give us £8m for jelavic.

any bid over what we paid for jela and i'd accept tbh, just have that feeling he won't be the player he was when he first came. anything under £4m and i'd say no, unless we could replace him who's boss at an absolute steal.

was intruiged to see how he'd do under a different manager, but after what martinez said about heitinga in the FA Cup, i trust his judgement on players. i think we should go for darren bent if we can get him for around £7m, he'd score goals for us without a doubt

Deserves a chance because he was epic when he first arrived, exposure to the Transylvania of coaching - finch farm - sucks the ability out dem strikers.

RM has brought garlic to cleanse the place - if he gets good again we won't do better.

They offered 5m for Yakubu, then 6months later 2m, utter cowboys.

Carroll was so dear cos those utter clowns over the park paid intially 35m.

35m, LOL

LOLOLOLOL

35m

HAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All you people calling for jelavic to be kept to "see how he does under RM" (because obviously moyes ruined him making him run the chanels) do realise that RM likes his Striker to "run the chanels" don't you???

Surprisingly he's not the only one, so does mouriniho, SAF, Brenda and a host of other managers!

Just saying like...

Where have you got such ill-informed information? When have you ever seen RVP running the channels, or Hernandez? And can you please point to an example of a Mourinho striker running the channels, because I don't ever remember him using it with Drogba at Chelsea, Milito at Inter or Higuain/Benzema at Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back