Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it???

The reality is to push us on and really mix it up with that top 6 (who will all sign players) we realisticaly need to be adding players like Honda, Rooney, Moses to our first 11. Which we all now we won't/can't !!
Well it did it this year, in order to remain competitive in the top 6 I would say we need a year round challenge. The ability to rotate a bit more and try new things would get us close to those above us I think. We need quality to kill off games I agree, but we are good enough for top 6 right now I think..

Our first XI is good enough for top 6 as is. If we buy players that help us maintain a challenge over the course of a season then surely it is good enough. I know its a fairly common correlation between money spent and quality brought in but its not always the way.

Basically, we´re fighting with Liverpool for that sixth spot since Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs obviously have better squads than us. Anyone saying our squad is on par with Tottenham is living in denial.

Who´s got the better team between us and the ****e? In my opinion Suarez edges it for them.

I know I am opening a hornets nest but someone who is more than handy on the right and has shown his ability against top sides is ....
McMannaman - hehehe - I honestly believe he can strengthen our right hand side if Moses is not coming -
but hopefully we will get someone much better for much cheaper than those two otherwise the anti - Wigan brigade will start a mutiny -
just give us the names please .......

I know I am opening a hornets nest but someone who is more than handy on the right and has shown his ability against top sides is ....
McMannaman - hehehe - I honestly believe he can strengthen our right hand side if Moses is not coming -
but hopefully we will get someone much better for much cheaper than those two otherwise the anti - Wigan brigade will start a mutiny -

As the wigan season tkt holder said to me today on the prospect of more wigan players going to everton

"keep filling our pockets"

I stand by that replacing the majority of the side that finished 6th with the majority of the side that finished 18th isn't as good a plan as some of our fans think it is.

This thread depresses me, I liked the 48 hour period when we had hope for Honda.

I'm still hoping, lids!

tumblr_m5gbm0LY3Z1qhdv2qo1_500.gif

Last edited:

The lad clearly cares. If he goes, then so be it; we've lost bigger & better players. For now though he's a toffee, and for as long as he remains so, can we just give him our full support and best wishes? FFS.

163793930.jpg

Exactly - I've also got a lot of man love for the Jelly man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back