Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of the 4 we have got in, fair enough, can't say i'v seen Fer play all that much, you must rate him highly.

We spent money on Kone and that's it. Alcaraz was free, Sexy boy is a loan, Robles is a negligible amount of money. Would I rather Fer over Kone yes I would!

Some ridiculous comments in this thread today. And not all of them from me.

Shane Long? 16 goals in 64 games for WBA Shane Long? Pi$$ off. He's worse than Jelavic.

Cisse? Off to the ACON along with Kone and Anichebe? Pi$$ off. Who's playing up front in January?

Jordan Rhodes? Pi$$ off. Totally untested at this level, and likely to cost in excess of £10m. Don't be ridiculous.

Conor Wickham? God help me. Pi$$ off.

Still waiting for a sensible, affordable suggestion to replace Jelavic. I would have suggested Finnbogason from Heerenveen but according to Wiki he's just gone to Forest for £6m. Guidetti is an interesting shout, but I can't see City shipping him to us either as a loan or permanently.

Some ridiculous comments in this thread today. And not all of them from me.

Shane Long? 16 goals in 64 games for WBA Shane Long? Pi$$ off. He's worse than Jelavic.

Cisse? Off to the ACON along with Kone and Anichebe? Pi$$ off. Who's playing up front in January?

Jordan Rhodes? Pi$$ off. Totally untested at this level, and likely to cost in excess of £10m. Don't be ridiculous.

Conor Wickham? God help me. Pi$$ off.

Still waiting for a sensible, affordable suggestion to replace Jelavic. I would have suggested Finnbogason from Heerenveen but according to Wiki he's just gone to Forest for £6m. Guidetti is an interesting shout, but I can't see City shipping him to us either as a loan or permanently.

May I suggest Peter Beagrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back