Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We spent money on Kone and that's it. Alcaraz was free, Sexy boy is a loan, Robles is a negligible amount of money. Would I rather Fer over Kone yes I would!

It would have been strange if our new manager had went straight back in for a player the previous manager came close to signing in January.

any chance of the thread having transfer news and opinions and that? nah, lets just continue with smart a,rse replies and sl,agging everyone off

ive done it myself now ffs!

I know, but who would you say - striker-wise - we should get?

I honestly don't know. It's why I hope Martinez knows what he's doing. Hopefully he's got his eye on a decent slotted for a good price.

I would've had Darren Bent until we got Kone. Can't be having 2 30 year olds leading the line.

If we replaced Jelavic with Bent, I'd be a happy bunny. Whatever you wanna say about Bent, when he plays, he scores. Always has.

any chance of the thread having transfer news and opinions and that? nah, lets just continue with smart a,rse replies and sl,agging everyone off

ive done it myself now ffs!

tumblr_mmuo1kSciN1r6g7k5o1_400.gif

I say we go for Abel Hernandez. Turns 23 on the eighth of next month. Will be relatively cheap since Palermo got relegated. Fast, decent technique, can hold the ball up, and pretty good finishing. Would fit nicely.

Never heard of him prior to this thread. According to wiki, there's a reason why: 17 goals in 83 games since 2009.

As a youngster, I'll concede he might be worth a punt... but is he REALLY a legitimate alternative option to Jelavic and Kone? There's simply nothing to suggest it, unless someone can tell us that it was a case of Palermo not creating chances for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back