Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mf5kwkEy9j1r2ivr2o1_500.gif

Film noir cat. Love it.

That montage of Sinclair was crap really, I would be more impressed with a gif of Helen Flanagan boobies wobbling.

Plus, he does not seem to have a monster weapon. Remember, new guidelines are

Boss FM stats
Boss YouTube montage
Can play in a non ventilated shirt
Monster cock

That montage of Sinclair was crap really, I would be more impressed with a gif of Helen Flanagan boobies wobbling.

Plus, he does not seem to have a monster weapon. Remember, new guidelines are

Boss FM stats
Boss YouTube montage
Can play in a non ventilated shirt
Monster cock

helen+flanagan+bounce.gif

Sinclair isn't good enough for Everton, doubt he would join us just to sit on our bench either.

The main problem with Sinclair is that he's surely on absolutely massive wages at Man ****teh? I actually rate him quite highly but he's not worth any more than 40k a week and we'd never get him to drop to that.

Bad attitude, **** haircut, has barely touched a ball in 18 months, on big wages, would be a big time Charlie moving from megabucks Man City to Everton.

Plus he's not even that good.

NEXT.

The main problem with Sinclair is that he's surely on absolutely massive wages at Man ****teh? I actually rate him quite highly but he's not worth any more than 40k a week and we'd never get him to drop to that.

Apparently he's on 45. Maybe he'd be willing to take a 5k pay cut to play some football. Not that I particularly want him to, like.

Apparently he's on 45. Maybe he'd be willing to take a 5k pay cut to play some football. Not that I particularly want him to, like.

Would he even play at us though? He isn't better than Pienaar or Mirallas and I am expecting that Spanish lid to get his fair share of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back