Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad attitude, **** haircut, has barely touched a ball in 18 months, on big wages, would be a big time Charlie moving from megabucks Man City to Everton.

Plus he's not even that good.

NEXT.

Wasn't really impressed with him at Swansea, would rather have Tom Ince.

Moses is twice the player of Sinclair. I fancy Victor Moses in our team.. really don't see Sinclair being beneficial though.

Sinclair is a moron. Didn't learn his lesson after stifling for years at Chelsea, went back and did the same at City. He loves money and I'd hate to pay the wage required for him to consider coming here

Scott Sinclair reminds me of Shaun Wright-Phillips. Not good.

Tom Ince for how much??? Please.

Giannis Fetfatzidis.

Looking to leave for first team football, would be available for 3-4m.

Wonder if we're waiting for the transfer deadline like Moyes did? You would think since its implied that we have a bit of money that we would just get business done early.

Wonder if we're waiting for the transfer deadline like Moyes did? You would think since its implied that we have a bit of money that we would just get business done early.

Orrrrrrrr, Martinez brought in players he felt the squad needed now, and now he is waiting to see what everybody else can do as the whole squad is finally back together now. He said himself, he needs to assess the squad further before making anymore decisions regarding signings, that goes for selling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back