Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jurgen Klopp moved to Borussia Dortmund from recently relegated Mainz his first two moves were players from Mainz and look where Dortmund are now.

Fellaini and Baines are obvious targets for the so called money clubs, if Coleman keeps progressing he too will become a target, we need box to box cm that can drive team forward

No point thinking that far into the future mate.

Loads of things could happen before then. Kone might score 95 goals next season and Man City buy him off us for £34m for example.

We can't just never buy African players because they have a weird tournament!

I'm not suggesting that. I'm saying that having any one position staffed fully by ACON eligible-players will cause you problems when the ACON comes around, that's all.

I really hope that Martinez has now looked at Barkley and decided that he can grow into the CM position rather than get someone new.
This isn't because I feel he is the answer, i genuinely don't feel I've seen enough of him to make any real call, but I'd like it to be the case.

We really are taking a big risk not investing. The teams above us all looked to have improved thus widening the gap whilst the teams below are closing the gap on us. Absolutely pathetic by this joke of a board, how long do we have to put up with them? Really is testing me now.

Odd that some are blaming the board now, 4 players signed and not one of them likely good enough and its the boards fault?!

6.5 or whatever it was million for Kone and now were seeing top players move for the same or less....

I see unnecessary "panic" hit the fans, we are already much stronger than last season with the 4 additions and some of the youngsters like Barkley getting a year older, we have a new manager (the best part in it is that Moyes is gone), Deulofeu Kone and Mirallas will destroy most of the teams and Jelavic, Anichebe and Vellios as backup, yet some want more strikers, who are we? PSG? Barca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back