Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Jelavic the whole season and Osman and Pienaar towards the end also needs a special mention

It's amazing we won as many games as we did if half our team was awful.

I've been assured that it doesn't matter how good roebles, alcaraz, kone, mcmanaman and mccarthy were because once half of your team is awful you go down even if the rest are stars.

It's amazing we won as many games as we did if half our team was awful.

I've been assured that it doesn't matter how good roebles, alcaraz, kone, mcmanaman and mccarthy were because once half of your team is awful you go down even if the rest are stars.

come on mate you must remember watching motd every week last season and wishing no praying that they all played for efc!
:unsure:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 40s

Bayern Munich is currently meeting Wolfsburg for the transfer out of Luiz Gustavo, according to Sky Italy

Sack Fellaini off and get this lad in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

A fair few have been giving out about who we'v gotten in so far, what have we spent? Around £6 million is it?

Could we have spent that much, or little, in a better way?

A fair few have been giving out about who we'v gotten in so far, what have we spent? Around £6 million is it?

Could we have spent that much, or little, in a better way?

I think the six million we've spent so far has been spent reasonably. I wouldn't have personally brought in alcaraz cos I don't think we need another cb but no complaints over the other two.

It's a section of our fans that annoy me more than martinez. All the fans who want us to start roebles and alcaraz cos our keeper and defenders are crap and want us to bring in mccarthy and mcmanaman and di santo because our attack and midfield is crap.

Sick of people acting like we're terrible and wigan were brazil 1970.

I would be made up if we sign a pacy winger, we are linked with Moses, Ince and now Sinclair. which one got the best potential? Ince is the youngest but not been tested in the premier league yet?

I think the six million we've spent so far has been spent reasonably. I wouldn't have personally brought in alcaraz cos I don't think we need another cb but no complaints over the other two.

It's a section of our fans that annoy me more than martinez. All the fans who want us to start roebles and alcaraz cos our keeper and defenders are crap and want us to bring in mccarthy and mcmanaman and di santo because our attack and midfield is crap.

Sick of people acting like we're terrible and wigan were brazil 1970.

Agree there, but for £6 million I don't think we'v done too badly so far, i'd be pleased to go into this season as we are right now, no more ins or outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back