Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave. Martinez will only play with 1 central striker, there's no way on Earth we'll be bringing in another one, unless Jelavic moves on.

I wasn't suggesting we sign a third striker. It's pretty clear that I was talking about quality, not quantity - IF we bring in another striker he's got to be an upgrade over Kone and Jelavic otherwise there's no point signing him. Should such a transfer take place, it would surely herald Jelavic's departure.

Mind who you're telling to behave, you whippersnapper :P

Not a rumor really, but Lando looked absolutely beautiful for the USA the last two games. Contract is up in January, if I'm not mistaken?

I
Oh in not having that. He looks like he's completely reenergized and ready to give110% again. But I digress... The real question is -when does his contact expire?

It feels as though his contract has been expiring for years.

I'd like him to come back. We will give his absolute all and more for the club he loves. We even seen he has the quality too, also need to bump up squad, would be a good buy IMO.

How much money does everyone recon we have? Does sound like we have a bit to spend this summer. I'd put my money on about 10 million left.

mindblown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back