Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez apparently said on SSN before that we are in a "strong financial position".

Is he bluffing so as to convince other teams we have money so they won't offer low fees for Fellaini and Baines, knowing we'll accept buttons? Could be mind games, or maybe we do have a bit of money to spend.

Not gonna count my chickens until I see Javi Martinez outside Goodison holding up a blue scarf.

mindblown.gif

Ahahaha. So far i'd say we have spent about 5 million. We seemed to have 12 million last transfer window so i could see a few extra million thrown in. So in all about 15 million this window.

Also if were apparently going in for Matri, surely we have a fair chunk of money left with the price for him touted to be about 9-12 million?

Maybe i'm being optimistic but still.

Last edited:
Feel like i've just watched a feature film ffs.

[video=youtube;FJBh8feg6PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJBh8feg6PY[/video]

He's not afraid to have a pop which is good for a striker/n.10, but by **** he misses with a lot of the attempts in this video

Ahahaha. So far i'd say we have spent about 5 million. We seemed to have 12 million last transfer window so i could see a few extra million thrown in. So in all about 15 million this window.

Also if were apparently going in for Matri, surely we have a fair chunk of money left with the price for him touted to be about 9-12 million?

Maybe i'm being optimistic but still.

pmsl lad.

Come on.

You're talking about Billy Bull**** here.

We've got about fifty p.

I will be made up if we start the seaosn with the current squad.

Who would have thought at the end of last season we would add 4 decent players, and not lose Fellaini & Banes.

Matri would be the marque striker signing we all hoped for, just can't see it tbh. He'll clearly be surplus at juve tho. Prob end up at Liverpool or spurs.

I will be made up if we start the seaosn with the current squad.

Who would have thought at the end of last season we would add 4 decent players, and not lose Fellaini & Banes.

Who'd of thought arteta would of been off on deadline day? But he was/did. Don't count any chickens mate. If we wanna keep Fellaini and more so baines, they will want to see strides forward being made. The 4 additions so far, although decent squad additions havnt really pushed us on a level. We need a couple of quality signings to swing them into staying IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back