Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
id happily take matri, just so we can see more of his bird. we need at least one big signing for the first team. if we sell felli, ive watched a bit of lyons pre season and the lad gonalons would be an ideal replacement, same body frame but has superior passing ability, a complete ball player. or get on the lad capoue before cardiff ffs get him

Who'd of thought arteta would of been off on deadline day? But he was/did. Don't count any chickens mate. If we wanna keep Fellaini and more so baines, they will want to see strides forward being made. The 4 additions so far, although decent squad additions havnt really pushed us on a level. We need a couple of quality signings to swing them into staying IMO.

Ideally yes.

But we have improved, as we have improved our options. Depth was our probelm last season along with the odd tactical blooper.

And I see us improving that depth.

Trying to be positive, then we still have that settled quality first team, where as other has changed their first team around.

Who'd of thought arteta would of been off on deadline day? But he was/did. Don't count any chickens mate. If we wanna keep Fellaini and more so baines, they will want to see strides forward being made. The 4 additions so far, although decent squad additions havnt really pushed us on a level. We need a couple of quality signings to swing them into staying IMO.

And you know this how?

We've added a bit more strength in depth that we never had last season. Why can't that push us on a level?

Also, it would probably apply to Fellaini but I don't think Baines' decision to stay or leave will be based on what players we buy and whether we're taking 'strides forward' or not.

Wait....

Do people really think we do have money?

The likleyhood of us having £10-15m sat in the bank waiting to be spent is slim to **** all, but I wouldn't rule out a purchase from the continent, as the fees can still be paid over the contract length, so in theory we could buy a £10m player with only a couple of £m up front & the future TV cash would obviously cover it.

"A line coming out of Spain, and Denis Cheryshev has penned a new contract at Real Madrid. The Russian winger had been linked with the likes of Malaga, Everton and leading clubs in Germany."

From sky sports

I've never heard of this guy before but we lost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back