Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITK info here, lad i know's mate saw Fellaini in Panacia in Manchester on sat night. he asked him if he is signing for United....and he gave him a fist pump and smiled!!!

He has gone lads, just face it.

He did well to be in Manchester, considering he was waiting for a flight in London.

ITK info here, lad i know's mate saw Fellaini in Panacia in Manchester on sat night. he asked him if he is signing for United....and he gave him a fist pump and smiled!!!

In at number 29 on the ITK charts, Pabbers.

DLTjimmy460.jpg

I don't want us to sell Fellaini but if we sold him and replaced him with McCarthy I would be really gutted. He is not at the level of Fellaini, and will never be either. If we get £22m+ to spend on a centre mid and martinez's reaction is to go, again, back to Wigan, it shows short sightedness in my opinion. Or to put another way, if we had £22m to spend on a midfielder would you be happy with the bulk of it going on James McCarthy? A club like us cannot afford to get big deals wrong.

It was obvious that with such a cheap clause in his contract even if DM was in charge he would be powerless to keep him as BK stated in his interview presenting RM - a raise fist is nothing to go by - lets hope if he decides to go anywhere it will be sooner than the date in his clause which again is reported differently end of this month or mid August - RM needs some cash to reinforce the team and the McCarthy link is just speculation by the journalist who have nothing to write about at this moment in time!

Spot on. Martinez is no fool. Fellaini is world class.
He gave him the captains armband for the 2nd half against Vienna for a reason.
I think you may be onto something there lid.

Fellaini has never, ever spoken out about wanting to leave us. It's his dad who does all the BS, but even that has died down in recent months. Haven't heard a peep in ages, apart from from Felli himself saying how happy he is here. Obviously that could and probably will change the second a big team comes in for him, but right now he seems quite content.

Martinez has spoken about the big role he has to play this season, and displayed publically that he is an important player for us by handing him the armband. It'd be nice to build the team around him as opposed to selling him and replacing him with some more ****e from Wigan.

LADS

My mate has just seen Felli in Burger King, he was eating a WHOPPER burger with fries, he asked if he was going to United and Felli said "koff you bell im eating here", that means hes defo off lads.

Someone needs to organise a stat off between Felli and James " Average " McCarthy
James is a better passer then Fellaini, James best features is he Fit, mobile, full of energy and is a passer. Fellaini is more skilful, better attacker, is calm and can be unplayable on his day which is getting less for us. If Gibson was more mobile and more fitter, then we wouldn't need McCarthy. But in my eyes I recken Martinez needs to find a cheaper version because James is overpriced if the value is over 12 million.

LADS

My mate has just seen Felli in Burger King, he was eating a WHOPPER burger with fries, he asked if he was going to United and Felli said "koff you bell im eating here", that means hes defo off lads.

And he asked for a Big Mac but because he isn't as hard as Skrtel they told him to [Poor language removed] off.

LADS

He would do well, he is in a 2* Motel right know, with a chair behind the door....

With the way we played 2nd half Saturday, McCarthy would be perfect in the middle of that team.

Watching that game made me see that Fellaini can easily be replaced.

Against Blackburn...but against better teams with creative midfielders in a more competetive match....I would rather have Felli than most midfielders in the prem.

Last season Felli was moved around too much...couple of seasons ago in DM he was controlling games. Bobby M wont be sticking him up front for Jags and Distin to launch Scuds at...not his style...so as a phsysical presence deeper on the pitch....hard to replace in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back