The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some of you actually doubt for a second that Fellani would jump at the chance of joining utd? Him and his dad have been angling for his big money move for years.

yes,maybe he doesn't want to play/fill in for Moyes anymore ?,maybe he wants a fresh challenge perhaps at a club playing champions league but also at a club not managed by his previous boss.We don't know !,he certainly hasn't made too much noise ,neither has he's dad.he could well be waiting for the clause to run out and then try and force the move,but don't be so sure it will be United.

yes,maybe he doesn't want to play/fill in for Moyes anymore ?,maybe he wants a fresh challenge perhaps at a club playing champions league but also at a club not managed by his previous boss.We don't know !,he certainly hasn't made too much noise ,neither has he's dad.he could well be waiting for the clause to run out and then try and force the move,but don't be so sure it will be United.

I dont think he is desperate for a move, World cup year and he knows his place in their squad is at risk with all the star names Belgium currently have, he will want to be playing first team football and his correct position (DM) in order to guarantee his position at the national team, he knows that Belgium will do well in the World Cup and if he was one of those who will be part of that team, next summer he will get a much better offers.

I think he will stay here, be better than the previous years, he will have a wonderful season, ends up playing for Belgium in the World Cup and move to Real Madrid for much better wages than what he will get if he moves to United now.

I´m wee bit worried about seeing us being linked with James McCarthy. I don´t rate him and to think that we´d blow the majority of the Fellaini cash on him is very unsettling imo.

Of course I understand Roberto is far better equiped to decide if the lad would be a good aqusition or not, but still.

What are you´re thoughts?

I´m wee bit worried about seeing us being linked with James McCarthy. I don´t rate him and to think that we´d blow the majority of the Fellaini cash on him is very unsettling imo.

Of course I understand Roberto is far better equiped to decide if the lad would be a good aqusition or not, but still.

What are you´re thoughts?

I think you're a fine poster with excellent views.

I reckon since United have missed out on Fabregas, and probably will miss out on Modric if the rumours are true, he'll come knocking for Fellaini.

Wish Moyes would do one, leave Screech alone.

If we signed Nani, I don't think I could support EFC anymore

Hate that player so much. I think I'd rather we sign Ian Rush and give him the captains arm band

I think you can sleep easy, as I reckon that the idyllic tax heaven of Monaco with it's billionaire backed 'project' in full swing, might just have the edge over county road & a load of narky Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back