Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said he wouldn't get into our first eleven and I have said that about 4/5 times - IN MY OPINION.

And Williams is about 6 ft so no one will stupid enough to pair 2 short CBs. Jags or Williams give me Jags all the day.

Erm, yeah, which is exactly what my post was. I'm unsure why you felt the need to tell me we'll 'never know' when that's fairly obvious and also irrelevant.

It has today been reported that Leicester City have had a loan bid accepted for Everton defender Shane Duffy.

It is now down to the 21 year old centre half as to whether he is to leave Everton to join Leicester City or not.

The Republic of Ireland youth international made three appearances for Everton last season, and has had previous loan spells away from Goodison Park at Burnley and S****horpe United respectively.

It has today been reported that Leicester City have had a loan bid accepted for Everton defender Shane Duffy.

It is now down to the 21 year old centre half as to whether he is to leave Everton to join Leicester City or not.

The Republic of Ireland youth international made three appearances for Everton last season, and has had previous loan spells away from Goodison Park at Burnley and S****horpe United respectively.

If we sell Heitinga then there HAS to be a centre back coming in...

It has today been reported that Leicester City have had a loan bid accepted for Everton defender Shane Duffy. It is now down to the 21 year old centre half as to whether he is to leave Everton to join Leicester City or not.
He should accept the loan ... Stones probably jumped him in the pecking order so good chance to go away and prove you deserve the playing time here in the future.

S/thorpe being censored :)

Re: Duffy on Twitter, he is right, hope he gets loan games and he has never been given a consistent chance.

Martinez has been in and seen enough too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back