Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read about Marrone he would be a great replacement for Fellaini. Apparently he can also play in the middle of a back 3 which could be very useful

We honestly should try and sign Honda while AC are fooling around.
We dont need a CB, we need a creative Midfielder to add flair and killer passes. I hope we beat Fiorentina to sign Jorginho. He looks quality.

We honestly should try and sign Honda while AC are fooling around.
We dont need a CB, we need a creative Midfielder to add flair and killer passes. I hope we beat Fiorentina to sign Jorginho. He looks quality.

Ive honestly never seen this Jorgeinhio play football ever. Didnt even know who he was until we were linked with him.

Have you seen him much mate? What type of player is he?

Take with the usual pinch of salt but have been told by a mate with supposed connections to the club:

1. Fellaini being discussed & is close to completion at board level by EFC & United, who have categorically been told Baines is not for sale.
2. Deals for McCarthy & Alderweireld agreed with Fellaini money
3. Discussions between club and both Galatasaray & Ajax ongoing over Heitinga
4. EFC also in talks with unnamed Spanish-based midfielder (I assume Seville's Medel)

Not remotely claiming to be ITK, just passing on what I've been told..

Take with the usual pinch of salt but have been told by a mate with supposed connections to the club:

1. Fellaini being discussed & is close to completion at board level by EFC & United, who have categorically been told Baines is not for sale.
4. EFC also in talks with unnamed Spanish-based midfielder (I assume Seville's Medel)

LOLzzzzzz

Seems plausible, Dennis. Most likely outcome for this window.

You have forgot to mention Ossie being included in the Felllaini deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back