The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK will be going into melt down, they've been creaming themselves with delusional thoughts of Huntelaar, Damiao, Walcott & Bastos - & the reality is Yossi returning :lol:

Is this the summer that they finally realise that they're a spent force?

They will never realise that, they could get relegated and still believe they would win the prem title after coming straight back up

I'm not even jealous of QPR. Their squad is gash! I would not swap anyone from their first XI with ours.

Pay them as much as you want and you might be able to see yourself as the blackhole created from your wage bill sucks you into administration after the investment gives in.

Their squad seems a bit disjointed, like there really isn't a plan. It's also a huge squad.

They will never realise that, they could get relegated and still believe they would win the prem title after coming straight back up

they could get relegated and still believe they could win the Premiership while playing in the Championship!! and likely Eufa would help them realise that dream!

I'm not even jealous of QPR. Their squad is gash! I would not swap anyone from their first XI with ours.

Pay them as much as you want and you might be able to see yourself as the blackhole created from your wage bill sucks you into administration after the investment gives in.

I'd take Jamie Mackie

So Spurs

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Ekotto
Moutinho - Parker
Dembele -Sigurdson - Bale
Adebayor

Thaty's not too shabby!

It is a good side but is Moutinho better than Modric and is Sigurdsson better than Van der Vaart? I think Dembele is a better all round player than Lennon, who they can of course still call upon. They've replaced proven players with exciting potential and banked a few quid in the process. Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back