The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all about opinions at the end of the day though aint it. think thats the idea of a forum. dont read my posts then- no one is making you.
There is a threshold for utter drivel though. There is indeed different opinions on forums, but within a certain scope. Your posts arent helpful nor are they adding much to the forum if all you intend to do is beat the "Kenwright Out" drum constantly. If you had more to give and more to back you up, i wouldnt be that bothered.

will we wont we time im stuck in work grabbing any free time i have to log on here to this site.transfer deadline day is great !! come on you blues

Looks like we're going into the rest of the season with a squad everybody including the manager knows is too thin in numbers.

Oh well...

Behave lads

Is right Roz.

Please lads, none of this discrediting people or having a go at other users. Please leave it to the moderation team and use the report function to assist us controlling the content of the forum.

Blues having a go at other blues WILL be given an infraction and / or BANNED.

This is a sound place were even the most opinionated blues manage to get along on a regular basis, please remember that.

Thankyou.

There is a threshold for utter drivel though. There is indeed different opinions on forums, but within a certain scope. Your posts arent helpful nor are they adding much to the forum if all you intend to do is beat the "Kenwright Out" drum constantly. If you had more to give and more to back you up, i wouldnt be that bothered.

You may or may not have a point dude, but please use ignore or something and keep on topic or the mod's will infract like the other eve.
Pleased not to have Adam too like :)

That pic with moyes chatting to supposibly N'zonzi's camp???

Anyone just notice mbia on plane on ssn?? The girl sat behind him on plane was same girl sat with moyes and co at meeting I'm sure!

Was he maybe having a chat with mbia's people?

where are you seing these pics?
link?

Is right Roz.

Please lads, none of this discrediting people or having a go at other users. Please leave it to the moderation team and use the report function to assist us controlling the content of the forum.

Blues having a go at other blues WILL be given an infraction and / or BANNED.

This is a sound place were even the most opinionated blues manage to get along on a regular basis, please remember that.

Thankyou.
*quivers in fear at the weilder of the hammer*

Looks like we're going into the rest of the season with a squad everybody including the manager knows is too thin in numbers.

Oh well...
It really isn't though. We have two players with Premier league experience in every position, and in some cases more. This is the strongest, deepest squad Moyes has ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back