The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're going into the rest of the season with a squad everybody including the manager knows is too thin in numbers.

Oh well...

Its fine, certainly till Christmas, everywhere has at least a couple of layers of cover, especially if Oviedo signs

We need one for the right wing and one in the CM slot from this window.

Injurys will kill us later in the season, force us to playa differnet system whilst the teams arounds us will have stronger benches.

Not Gouffran or someone like that? I cant really see Moyes trying to improve there just yet.

I don't think Round had any reason to lie. They want a defender and midfielder today. Essentially, in Oviedo they have their defender and now they want another central midfielder.

I don't think Round had any reason to lie. They want a defender and midfielder today. Essentially, in Oviedo they have their defender and now they want another central midfielder.

Could be that a further deal is utterly dependant on other deals though so they arent prepared to speculate? I would happily take two signings today and call it off but i suspect there is an ace up the sleeve of our Dear Leader.

Unless Moyes sees Mirallas as a centre forward, or has faith in Anichebe and/or Vellios, then I think we could do with another experienced striker who doesn't mind being a bit part player, in case God forbid Jelavic is injured.

some lad has just been told outside of goodison that oviedo will be the only one, hes a decent lad too.

Could be that a further deal is utterly dependant on other deals though so they arent prepared to speculate? I would happily take two signings today and call it off but i suspect there is an ace up the sleeve of our Dear Leader.

I'd be thrilled if the window shut right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back