The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be thrilled if the window shut right now!
Its funny though, if we had have done all our summer buisness just today, people would be on their knees, wondering what god had looked so favourably on us. As it is, people are watching other clubs clock up huge bills and are getting itchy to do the same.

what time where the first whispers of arteta on here last season, i know it was on and off and then on again

Its funny though, if we had have done all our summer buisness just today, people would be on their knees, wondering what god had looked so favourably on us. As it is, people are watching other clubs clock up huge bills and are getting itchy to do the same.

I see other team bringing in big names or numbers of medium names and wonder how long its going to take them to gel. When they splash big cash there is pressure to pu them right in the team - always has an impact - rarely for the better. Our signings seem to be far more calculated and have an intro plan that fits with some master plan. Clearly we needed left side cover for injuries and the ANC in Jan for example. Would eb suprised if we didnt get a CM on loan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back