The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its mental, total loss of perspective and the money being bandied round is crazy. I agree with a poster a bit further up, the best way to build an effective team is to buy in players early and get them to gel, this buisness of buying players two or three games into a season doesnt seem all that conducive for team harmony.

Moyes said recently he was trying a new pre-season method to start the league better. Maybe that method was sign early and sell early.

Be happy if the window closed right now but if we could squeeze one more body in before the deadline would be ecstatic.

Set us up nicely for the next few months. Come on moyesy you can do it rob blue bills pin no.

I think a midfielder will definatly come in... finger crossed!

Moyes said recently he was trying a new pre-season method to start the league better. Maybe that method was sign early and sell early.
I think you are right. Also heard mention of doing fitness training early so they could have a break again leading up to the new season. I reckon deadline day sales have had a massive impact on our slow starts.

I think you are right. Also heard mention of doing fitness training early so they could have a break again leading up to the new season. I reckon deadline day sales have had a massive impact on our slow starts.

At least we're not Jack Rodwell.

Nice to see Liverpool fans acting like utter bellends on Sky Sports News.

Bad scousers and live tv = cringe factor 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back