The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact it's so quiet and were being linked with no players really makes me think moyes will have a suprise CM up his sleeve.

I hope so would really finish off a near perfect transfer window!

Obviously the club will say no more coming in, a) so it doesnt cause loads of idiots to go down to the ground and training ground and b ) if they gave out names it could somehow affect the deal going through

do you mean like those t@ts outside Melwood?? they make you cringe wherever in the world they are proper ragarses

Don't they both play for teams in their Europa league group?

think etoo plays for that ahnzi, didnt know that was the team that they got iun the europa group that is one hell of a journey hope that is there away before the derby in oct

think etoo plays for that ahnzi, didnt know that was the team that they got iun the europa group that is one hell of a journey hope that is there away before the derby in oct

Just checked then, they got Udinese, Anzhi and young boys and Di Natale plays for Udinese and I doubt he would leave them to play for Liverpool.

do you mean like those t@ts outside Melwood?? they make you cringe wherever in the world they are proper ragarses
What was with the gang signs and that one bellend shouting 'Whoop Whoop Whoop'...or was it 'Brapp Brapp Brapp'?

quegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back